Friday, January 23, 2009

No, you love -me- more

I was talking to someone earlier today about the expression of interest. We both came to the conclusion that it'd be nice to be the pursued instead of the pursuer once. This made me wonder, what happens if you get two people together who are of the same type; pursuer with pursuer or pursued with pursued. (Look. I used a fucking semicolon. Go do a goddamned happy dance, Felipe.)
Do the two pursued just stare at each other all day? Waiting for one or the other to make a move?

"He's totally crazy about me. I'll just sit and wait for him to come to me."

"Oh yeah, she's into me, I can tell. Won't be long til she walk on over and practically begs for it."

-(3 hours pass, both leave wondering -
- how they could have been so wrong)-


What about in the case of the pursuers? Do they they struggle to figure out which is the aggressor? Or does something opposite happen, like they both bring each other to climatic heights of desire for one another?

Meh, Interesting concept..

SLATFATF
~Å~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An M.Night Shyamalan movie happens.