Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boredom: Mother of Invention

I decided to pick this up again, admittedly, it was a bit fun being sarcastic in a place easily accessible. October, as anyone who knows me and reads this (so... no one...) already knows, is my favorite month of the year. The weather (at least in Texas) starts changing, Halloween is right around the corner, I get to decorate the house, and the telly plays spookeh-moovehs 24-7. What is not to love?! (Unless you are a person who gets sick from the weather changing, think Halloween is the devil's holiday, and abhore gore... so... probably that big fat dude that does documentaries. Michael Moore. That's the guy. Man, almost typed Roger Moore o_O; ).

I was going to do a Halloween costume this year, get me a little red riding hood outfit, add a torn throat, some slashes and gashes, fuck up my hair, add some fake leaves, tear up some fishnets, and bam. Little Dead Riding Hood. Big bad wolf got me. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get a break in the finances, so frivolous spending is out the window. Much like fun. And laughter.

I can't even fund myself a punkin' to carve. How sad is that? I should draw a picture of a punkin all carved up and put a wanted sign outside of my house. Add it to the decorations... Man that made me depressed just reading that.

I really was gonna say something meaningful in this post, but I got a bit sidetracked throwing myself a Halloween Pity Party... It's lonely when you're the only one at the party... for pity... for yourself... cause you can't get a needless holiday related item (or 2). Wow, I sound like a spoiled brat, lol. In my mind I just went "There are people starving in Africa!". Do you think people in Beverly Hills say things like, "There are people who can't get a slutty costume this year, Jessica, think about those poor people down in Texas!"...

Yeah Jessica. You fucking spoiled bitch.

SLATFATF
~Å~

p.s. I feel guilty every time the place I think of as "unfortunate" ends up being Africa. There are plenty of other places where people don't have food, shoes, or education... like Alabama.

No comments: