Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here I am.. Rock you like a Hurricane..

Rock you like a hurricane because it is one. Hurricane Ike wasn't especially damaging for me, but it did knock out my power, my water, and a few windows. We still don't have power, and I'm getting somewhat use to the Amish way of life, and by Amish way of life I mean occasionally cheating on my lack of power by stealing it from other public locations. (snicker snicker).

However, this has definitely given me a lot of free time. I've been able to catch up on my books, play video games I have been putting off, study, and learn exactly how aggravating it can be to be trapped in a small space with another human-being.

It's amazing how things you can otherwise ignore can really grate on your nerves when you're forced to deal with it day in and day out.

Meh.. I miss electricity..


SLATFATF
~Å~

P.S.
Oh and for the record, I don't think I should lose points for lack of postings due to natural disasters/acts of powers-that-be

No comments: